FlashCanvas Pro 1.3 released
What's new in FlashCanvas Pro 1.3?
- Supported data URI scheme in drawImage() and createPattern().
- Supported repetitions of "repeat-x", "repeat-y" and "no-repeat" in createPattern().
- Made it possible to call initElement() before appendChild().
- Line styles were not set when the strokeStyle attribute was a CanvasGradient or CanvasPattern object.
- Patterns were painted ignoring the globalAlpha attribute.
- Patterns assigned to the strokeStyle attribute were not transformed.
- The transformation matrix mistakenly affected the shadowOffsetX and shadowOffsetY attributes.
- arc() didn't add the end point to the subpath when the central angle was greater than 2 pi.
- closePath() must do nothing if the context has no subpaths.
- IE8 didn't preload the swf file when the URL was a relative one.
- Resize event canceled createLinearGradient().
- The disableContextMenu option disabled mouse clicks on the outside of the canvas element.
- Many minor bug fixes.
Revival of the turbo mode
I temporarily disabled the turbo mode in Flash Canvas Pro 1.2.1 because Flash Player 10.1.53.64 has a bug that the value of FlashVars cannot be changed.
The good news is that this bug is fixed in Flash Player 10.1.82.76. So, I modified the code so that the turbo mode was disabled only when the version of Flash Player was 10.1.53.64.