FlashCanvas Pro 1.1 is released
Submitted by Shinya Muramatsu on February 28, 2010 - 22:49
What's new in FlashCanvas Pro 1.1?
FlashCanvas Pro 1.1 has several bug fixes, optimizations and additional features. The following is a list of those changes:
- Various bug fixes in drawImage().
- draw-image-flip.html, an example from ExplorerCanvas project, is now rendered correctly.
- Images are rendered in the right order.
- Optimize stroke().
- 5_2_canvas_translate.html and 5_4_canvas_scale.html, examples from Mozilla Developer Center, are now rendered in a moment.
- Optimize fillText() and strokeText().
- Optimize drawImage().
- Reduce CPU time consumption.
- Add JPEG support to toDataURL().
- Implement "Save Image As..." in the right-click context menu.
- Implement event bubbling for click and dblclick events.
- Remove ambiguity from the license.